Why We’re the Best Roofing & Roof Repair Huntersville NC Has to Offer…
So glad you asked. Here are a few of the reasons we’re raising our hands to say “pick me, pick me!”
1. You’ll have a memorable experience. Our team is not your average construction crew just looking to make an extra buck. Our Lake Norman roofing contractors are not only great at their craft; they work to make your experience with us a great one from start to finish. We begin with an educated recommendation on exactly what your situation calls for. You may think you need your entire roof replaced, but perhaps your problem can be taken care of with a small simple roof repair that costs much less. Perhaps our competitor quoted you an outrageous amount for services you still don’t understand. We will help shed some light on your specific situation and provide you with a free and fair estimate based on exactly what you need. No more, and no less. That’s what makes us truly better than our competition. We help you save money in more ways than one… which brings us to reason #2 why you should choose us as your Huntersville NC roofing contractors.
2. We won’t let you break the bank. (Or we’ll at least do everything we can to help you save on roof repair and roof replacement costs.) You won’t believe what an upgrade to your roof can do for your home’s energy bill. We helped one of our clients save $100 a month in utilities simply by installing new, energy-efficient windows in her home. If you have an older house, it may be time for a new roof, new siding, or new windows, and our experienced team of Lake Norman roofing contractors can take care of all three.
3. We’ll treat your house like it’s our home. We know how big of an investment a roof replacement or other home upgrade can be. We’re also extremely confident that you’ll see a return on that investment, and we want to make you feel at ease about the whole thing. When we take on a job, we make sure it’s beneficial for both parties, and we’ll make sure your home is in better condition than it was before we started. You don’t want your house left looking like a parking lot near the Carolina Panthers stadium after a tailgate party. With us, you can rest assured that your home will be in good hands. We’ll treat your property like its our own, investing our time and energy into making your home in Huntersville NC even more valuable than it was when you purchased it.
4. We do it all. Asphalt single roof replacements, repairs, storm damage, gutter installation Huntersville NC, you name it. We even do siding (vinyl & Hardiplank) and replacement windows Huntersville too. Our team is happy to come out to your property and discuss your unique needs in person. We’ll give you an estimate–on the house. (Did we mention we like puns, too?) If you’re looking for the best roofing Huntersville NC has to offer, plus a team that’s fun to work with, eager to please, experienced, and affordable, then we’re your guys.
5. We service all of Huntersville, Charlotte and surrounding areas: Lake Norman, Mountain Island Lake, Cornelius, Davidson & Statesville included. If you’re not sure whether we can come to you, give us a call. Chances are, we can. Even if you don’t live in one of the areas listed here, we’ll probably make an exception. Especially if you’re nice. 😉
We’re so confident you’ll be happy with our services that we even offer a satisfaction guarantee. If, for some reason, you’re unsatisfied, we’ll do everything in our power to repair the situation (and your home too, if necessary!). But don’t take our word for it. Give us a call and let us show you why we’re the best roofing contractors in Huntersville and beyond.
Here’s one more bonus reason to choose us as your Lake Norman roofers in Huntersville NC: you’ll enjoy a hassle-free process. We know how stressful it can be when you need to repair or replace a roof or upgrade your house with new siding or gutters. We work directly with insurance companies to make your life easier and as stress-free as possible.
How to get started: you can either call or email us anytime, day or night. If we don’t answer, it probably means we’re on the other line or we’re not in the office. In either case, we promise to get back with you as soon as we get your message. If email works best, you can use the form near the top of this page, and we’ll be in touch ASAP.